Permit E - Event on Private Property

This permit is for events on private property. These events may include outdoor entertainment, sale of food/beverages, service of alcohol, and/or generate revenue.

Participant number Minimum of 500 people
 - If under 500 people, email to get a Temporary Use Permit
Non-profit status Not required to have a 501c3

Application submittal timeline 30 days prior to event

Processing fee $50

Insurance required No insurance required
  1. Mandy Watson

    Special Event Manager
    Phone: 864-467-4485

  2. Events & Cultural Affairs

    Physical Address
    206 S. Main St.
    Greenville, SC 29601

Note: City Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Please email if you need any assistance.