Greenville is a vibrant and dynamic city, on the forefront of economic growth and innovation, urban development, arts, and entertainment. Our employees play a vital role not only in making our City what it is today, but also in shaping its future. The City employs over 900 individuals in a diverse array of services.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Human Resources Department is responsible for:
- Compensation and classification
- Employee awards and recognition
- Employee benefits
- Employee development
- Health and wellness
- Job opportunities
- Supervisory and leadership development training programs
Our mission is to:
- Recruit, develop, and retain a diversified workforce of skilled, competent employees
- Provide attractive compensation and benefits
- Cultivate an organizational culture that ensures a safe and healthy work environment
- Promote employee wellness
- Apply Human Resources policies and practices in an ethical, consistent, and respectful manner
Search for New City Manager Continues
The City of Greenville is seeking a successful public executive with a record of demonstrated leadership. As Chief Executive Officer for the City, the City Manager oversees all City staff and is responsible for managing the City's day-to-day operations and implementing policies adopted by City Council.
Candidates are encouraged to apply by March 1, 2019. Electronic submittals are required. Interested candidates should submit a resume and compelling cover letter of interest to Christin Mack at firstname.lastname@example.org.