TouchPass Transitioning to Umo Pass
The TouchPass electronic ticketing system – which allows customers to pay their bus fares using a reloadable smartcard or the TouchPass app – is changing its name to Umo Pass.
The system will still work the same, but customers will need to make the changes outlined below.
- TouchPass app users will need to download the “Umo Mobility” app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Then, follow the instructions below:
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and click “Get Started"
- Allow the app to access your location status by selecting “Allow While Using App” and click “Continue.” If another box pops up about sharing your location, select “Allow While Using App”
- Indicate whether you want to receive live updates or notifications about Greenlink service by selecting “Not Now” or “Allow”
- Click “Got It”
- Your TouchPass account should automatically connect to the Umo app. If not, select the menu icon (the three lines) in the top right corner and click “My Account”
- Click the “Get Started with My TouchPass Account Number or Email Address” option
- Log in with your TouchPass information
- Check your account balance and passes by clicking “My Wallet” in the bottom right corner
All TouchPass app account balances and passes will transfer to the Umo app. Customers must make this change before December 2021. Beginning January 2022, the TouchPass app will be disabled and will no longer work.
- TouchPass card users can continue using the existing TouchPass cards. The cards and the readers on the bus will work the same. For the time being, TouchPass.com will continue to serve as the customer portal to purchase passes and load stored value to accounts; however, this website will soon change to UmoPass.com. As a result, we encourage customers to go ahead and get into the habit of using the UmoPass.com website now.