City of Greenville Awards Funding for Affordable Housing and Rehabilitation Projects
Utilizing grant funding provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the City of Greenville has awarded funding to the following community partners in 2018:
- for the development of two affordable rental units in the Greenline-Spartanburg neighborhood. Homes of Hope
- for the development of nine rental units in the Green Avenue, West Greenville and Greater Sullivan neighborhoods. Habitat for Humanity
- for down payment assistance to homebuyers and for owner-occupied rehabilitation projects.Rebuild Upstate
- for owner-occupied rehabilitation projects.United Housing Connections
- for the development of two affordable rental units in the Haynie-Sirrine neighborhood.