How do I report an incident or crime?
If you have an emergency call 911 immediately. If the incident is of a serious nature call the nonemergency number at 864-271-5333.

If the incident does not require the physical presence of an Officer, or you are reporting an incident mainly for insurance purposes, (like a lost or stolen cell phone or minor private property accident), the front desk Officer can take your report over the phone at 864-467-5258.

Before calling the non-emergency or front desk phone numbers please determine if the incident occurred within the city limits. If it occurred in Greenville County you will need to contact the Greenville County Sheriffs Office at 864-271-5210.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report an incident or crime?
2. How do I leave a crime tip?
3. How do I report a crime?
4. How do I thank or commend an officer?
5. How can I file a complaint about an officer?
6. How can I check for registered South Carolina sex offenders?
7. How can I get my property back if it was recovered stolen or seized as evidence?
8. My car was towed. How do I get it back?
9. I have a question concerning a City Ordinance Code. Where can I find the Ordinance?
10. How can I contact a specific Officer?
11. How do I get a copy of my police report?
12. How can I find out if someone has been arrested or is in jail?
13. My family/friend is overdue and I'm worried about them. Can you tell me if they were in an accident?
14. How can I follow the Greenville Police Department?